4 replies to this topic

#1 Charlotte

Charlotte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 01 May 2002 - 08:40 AM

Hello Lisa,
first of all I want to thank you for having done this very beatiful site for Estee Lauder collector.
I've seen your collection (I would like to have one like yours) but I have much less than you!!!
I thank you for the message you sent me, can you pls tell me in which country is Marcus?
I tried also to phone Harrods in London 01 144 207 703 1234 but it seems wrong.
Can you help me?
Thanks a lot
Charlotte

#2 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 01 May 2002 - 12:34 PM

Charlotte,

Would you believe that my collection is small compared to most members here, most collectors have 300 to 400! But you have to start somewhere and by next year ours will both have grown I am sure.
Neiman Marcus is located in the US. You can visit thier web site at: www.neimanmarcus.com just type in solid and you could order from the web site also.
The number I have for Harrods is:011 44207 730 1234
ask for Farzi and she will help you.
Hope this helps.
[Big Grin]

#3 marie5

marie5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 May 2002 - 03:17 PM

I just found your site. I love your collection. I have never used chat rooms so I am probably messing it up. Hope to learn more of collecting EL solids from your site. Keep up the good work!

#4 solidcollector

solidcollector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 May 2002 - 02:40 PM

Lisa,
Thanks so much for the pics of the new solids(thanks to the lady that sent them to you also)! I can't wait until I can have some in my possession! I especially like the giraffe. I also like the cowboy! That will really go well with the steer! I was wondering about the Eagle from Saks? I read about it on this website and was wondering if you've heard anymore about it? Thanks again for such an awesome site!
Gayla

#5 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 23 May 2002 - 09:36 PM

Gayla,

I haven't heard anything more about the eagle, I did ask my Sak's woman and she had no information either.
I did hear some New York themed solids are going to be produced to go along with America's Apple maybe this is where the eagle fits in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users