#1 Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 05 January 2005 - 09:10 AM

To my solid perfume friends,

Can anyone help me locate a Harrods Bear 2004 solid perfume? I procrastinated and did not contact Harrods until after the holidays, only to learn that they are sold out of this solid perfume.

So if anyone has a spare to sell, please let me know.

Many thanks, Jeanette smile.gif

#2 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 05 January 2005 - 05:38 PM

dry.gif Likewise, but I didn't procrastinate - I called Harrods, only to be written a letter saying that they wouldn't process my credit card because it was over GPB250.00 and they couldn't contact me by phone to confirm!!

Can you believe it?? I've called them three times only to be told that they need to call me back whenever they can, which may be at 2am because of the time difference . . . and I'm expected to answer the phone!!

I have an answering machine and mobile, but still haven't heard from them. I guess I'll never get them sent now, so I'm more than a bit furious with Harrod's as I know that other people got their stuff without the hoo-hah and now I miss out!! Grrrr!!!

(But I know - there are more things in life to grumble about!)

So - if there are any angels out there with a spare, let me know too!!

Thanks!

#3 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 07:41 PM

Hi Jeanette and Sandra, there is one on Ebay just now Number 5548762249
Hope one of you gets it.

#4 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 04:37 AM

If anyone is looking for the 2003 Bear Harrords (red duffle coat), I do have one, both boxes and signed by the owner of Harrods.

Let me know through my personal email via the site if interested. Would send pix but this is one never been out of box etc. etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users