• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LenoreHiers

LenoreHiers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 January 2003 - 06:15 PM

Hello again everyone -- Lisa asked that I repost the details about the annual International Perfume Bottle Association convention for those interested in joining the Association and attending the convention. Remember: This is where the palm tree solid will debut! (It will be available later only in Las Vegas.)
Dates: May 15-18, 2003.
Membership: You must be an IPBA member to attend, and you must register for convention. For more detailed information, visit the IPBA website at www.perfumebottles.org. For an application form to join, contact either Lisa or me. Members will be receiving flyers for registration soon.
I will post breaking news on this site as it becomes available.
Hope you can join us there!
Lenore Hiers, past pres. IPBA

#2 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 14 January 2003 - 06:49 PM

Thanks Lenore! [Big Grin]

#3 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 15 January 2003 - 05:13 PM

I've got my application form and can't wait to register for the convention. I just hope my travel arrangements work out and I can get there at the right time. I think part of the fun will be looking out for all the faces from this site.
I'll need to get mine sent in. (Just trying to find a decent one!
Nancy

#4 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 15 January 2003 - 05:52 PM

Hi Nancy,

You will have lots of fun and it will be nice to put faces to names. [Smile]

Most of us arrive on Wed. and get settled in . When the registration begins they put up a board for people that want to put their room numbers for selling or just to visit. Room to Room selling and visiting goes on all during the convention and is one of the unoffical highlights of the convention. [Big Grin]

Hope to see you there.
Ann & Ken

#5 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 16 January 2003 - 04:24 PM

Dear Ann and Ken, wow that sounds like a fun time. I think I would need a holiday to get over my holiday!

Nancy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users