Photo

Do You Think Everyone Can Get Along?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Poll: Do You Think Everyone Can Get Along?

Do You Think Everyone Can Get Along?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 04:45 PM

smile.gif

#2 Nettie

Nettie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 04:56 PM

Hi all

Yes we can.
Life is too short . You never know what tomorrow will bring so enjoy today while we have it.

#3 Don and Margaret

Don and Margaret

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 05:20 PM

No problem from our direction. biggrin.gif We like all of you and have too much in common with everyone not to get along. smile.gif

#4 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 05:38 PM

Of course we can!! biggrin.gif

Anyone who doesn't smile on this site needs their head read!! cool.gif

And always remember that a disagreement doesn't necessarily mean we hate each other. Differences of opinion reflect thought and should open minds.

A good night's sleep does wonders. laugh.gif

We missed the site and not being able to post hurt us. Lisa, you taught everyone a lesson there. BEHAVE !!!

Thanks for opening up the site again. smile.gif

PS. Does that include me, Don?

#5 greyhound

greyhound

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 06:02 PM

You bet. I like everybody.

Disagreements and dissappointments happen, but nothing worth holding a grudge over. I'm the type that gets hot headed for 15 mins or less. Then, peaceful again.

Did I miss something? What happened? ph34r.gif

#6 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 06:11 PM

Absolutely!!!!

We love everyone and everyone loves us. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Ken and Ann
Everyone's favorite people. laugh.gif

#7 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 06:30 PM

Now that brought back a hearty laugh!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

(In the nicest way, I mean). Good to see you guys back! biggrin.gif

#8 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 06:34 PM

Disagreements will occur from time to time on this board; but, yes, we can get along. You don't get harmony when everyone sings the same note" (Doug Floyd).

All we have to do is look up in the corner at the little Dragon to remind us how important we are to one another. I have made wonderful friends on this board, and I cherish each and every one of you.

#9 Denise

Denise

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 06:44 PM

I also think that everyone can get along as long as people respect each other and keep an open mind.

As Annette said, life is too short and we should just move forward.

Martha, I love your quote as everyone does dance to a different drummer (is that how that saying goes?) unsure.gif unsure.gif

Denise
[/SIZE]

#10 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE(Martha C @ Nov 30 2004, 11:34 PM)
You don't get harmony when everyone sings the same note" (Doug Floyd). 

Ah . . . . music to my ears, Martha!! A wonderful saying!! I might employ that one more often!!

Yes - it was good of you to remind us of Michaela - I thought about that too. huh.gif

#11 Don and Margaret

Don and Margaret

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 07:47 PM

That means especially you dearest Sandra. You are our favorite Aussie in all the world. wub.gif We also thought about Michaela and the little dragon, Martha.

#12 Gigi

Gigi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 11:14 PM

Yes, yes and absolutley 100%! Make that 200%!

I agree with every single one of you who have posted on this and with every single comment made so far. Good comments, feelings and thoughts have been brought up by every single one of you.

I too have thought about the wonderful little dragon and Michaela since the board was closed down for awhile. This does put things into perspective. And I am all in favor of respect, different ideas and laughter on this board. We have to laugh don't we?

I will never ever forget the wonderful welcome and kindness you all showed me when I joined in July. That was and is a sign of the people who post and make up this board. I give each of you a big "hug" over the internet. smile.gif

Gigi

#13 pinkmoiree

pinkmoiree

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 08:20 AM

Being an optimist, I clicked on www.solidperfume.com also today and am happy to see that this wonderful site still exists, though I had a slight uneasiness throughout the whole day yesterday.

Come on Lisa, you must be an optimist too, because there is a double "yes" for the polls. laugh.gif

I'm also glad to see Ann back. I missed her competent contributions very much. laugh.gif

Madeleine

#14 mimi

mimi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 12:44 PM

YES...YES ...YES WE CERTAINLY CAN GET ALONG. I CHERISH YOU ALL !!

wub.gif

Life is too, too short to be constantly "in a stew" as my dear grandmother used to say!! Let's be thankful for each other, our common interests and the absolute joy that this website brings.

Love to all

Mimi

#15 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 01:15 PM

I looked back on this entire year and realized that what Jack and Lisa designed as a site for solid perfume collectors (and powder collectors) has grown into something much more meaningful. We've shared each others joys and sorrows, life's ups and downs. We've laughed together; we've cried together. We've come together as a tight family in times of stress or trouble, natural disasters, Acts of God, and heartbreaking, devastating loss. In many ways, we've held each other together simply by "being there" for each other, caring, even though many of us have never met. All that, in itself, is a large part of the magic and beauty of solidperfume.com.

For those reasons, and so many more, I really don't want it to end. I'd just miss you all to pieces. sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users