• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 09:46 PM

OK, call me naive, but have just become aware of this one . . . . anyone want to sell? He's cute. biggrin.gif

#2 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 10:06 PM

Oh no you don't, Sandra! dry.gif I've been looking for a "standing pig" for ages...I have first dibs! laugh.gif

Betcha they'll start showing up on eBay in droves, now that we've inquired! rolleyes.gif Hey, whatever works. Just so I know the seller. ph34r.gif

#3 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 11:35 PM

I just saw this auction on eBay.

STANDING PIC

Good luck

#4 perfumememory

perfumememory

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 12:22 AM

This pig is one of the cutest solid perfume. When ever my friends visit me and saw this among the rest of the solids, they always say this is soooo adorable.

Good luck to you all.

#5 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 07:17 AM

Thanks, Brigitte smile.gif ...Isn't it funny how they miraculously turn up...the same day someone wishes for one? hmmmmm....since we don't know the real name of the User ID, we just have to hope! laugh.gif

#6 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 03:56 PM

Aah! So THIS is the Standing Pig! Well I am not looking for another Standing Pig but if I find one, he's all yours!

Yes, it is funny how once something turns up on Ebay , they all follow suit. Reminds me of 'This Little Piggy Went To Market......''

rolleyes.gif

Michele, just read (as no doubt you have) seller's feedback. Seems good.

#7 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 04:40 PM

Thanks for the link, Brigette. Seems like I'm going to have to fight Michele for this one!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

I didn't realise he was so popular - no mention of him since I've been on this site . . . . so is everyone secretly after him?? laugh.gif

The seller seems to have a lot of EL 'goodies' up for auction . . . . . may the person with the deepest pockets win!! sad.gif what chance do I have?)

Maybe luck will be with me and you'll all have a blackout when the auction ends. ohmy.gif (that happened to me once and I missed the item!) sad.gif

#8 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 07:24 PM

Sandra, don't go down that road again! Remember what happened to the last little piggy! But if I do come across one, will let you and Michele know.....

I will be receiving one of the handbags. Will have to look up the spelling. Gold with diamante clasp, if anyone is looking for this solid. No box.

rolleyes.gif

#9 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 06:44 AM

Well I do now have the sitting Pink Pig, perfume, label but no box. Thought I had better mention it here.

Have some others which are also listed under the section For Sale..........all without boxes but with perfume and labels.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users