• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#46 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 04:01 PM

No . . . the card in MY box definitely says that "THIS IS THE LAST 2004 ENGLISH EMBLEM SOLID OF 150 SOLD. WE NOW ABSOLUTELY HAVE NONE LEFT."

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif OK, I'm KIDDING!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

My card says what your cards say. smile.gif

#47 Galina

Galina

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 08:13 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I just do not understand why I did not receive my Lion w/Crown? I think that I ordered before you girls?

Jacqueline please let me know when did you placed the order. Sandra, thank you for making us fill confident about 150 peaces, as I think that it is possible that the catalog made mistake in the description. Below is the picture of the catalogs description.

I am trying to post the catalogs picture with the description but I do not know how to do it. Lisa, I would appreciate it if you could help me.

#48 pinkmoiree

pinkmoiree

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 04:58 AM

jardanel - there is a jack-in- the-box MIB on Rubylane

#49 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,903 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 04:56 PM

Hello Galina, I think I ordered from the catalogue about two weeks ago. I would have to check for the exact date but this should give you an idea.

#50 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 04:36 PM

Sent to us by Galina, here is the catalog discription:

user posted image

Thanks Galina!

#51 Giselle-Marie

Giselle-Marie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 01:09 PM

Hi all:

On the English Emblem Lion, I just checked the enclosed card in my solid, and it said 150 pieces. Interesting!! This is the first time I have posted and the first solid I purchased from Harrod's. Other than the exchange rate being a killer, the solids were very charming.

Giselle-Marie rolleyes.gif

#52 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 01:56 PM

Hi Giselle Marie- Welcome to the site!!!

Could be a misprint but with EL being so secretive all the time guess we will never know for sure. dry.gif

#53 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,903 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 11:16 AM

[I]Well I am convinced about the Lion/Crown distribution number this year. I have never seen a solid sell out so fast! I would put money on the fact that you won't be seeing this one for dust unless someone is willing to sell. I now think there was a mistake in the catalogue. Even the teddy bears which normally go on way after Christmas, were sold before. As for the resin bears, they are sold out too!

Looks like instead of over-production, it is the reverse this year, which can't be a bad thing!

dry.gif

#54 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 10:19 AM

Hi Galina, Happy New Year to you and all the members. I'm interested to know if you ever got your Lion and Crown solid. It would be a real shame if you didn't.

#55 Galina

Galina

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 10:30 PM

Dear Nancy,

Thank you for your concern; and I am sorry I did not visit my favored website for such a long time for many different reasons / one of them is that my new DELL laptop was broke before the Holidays; a few weeks after it warranty has expired.

I received my Lion /w crown and I am happy with it very much, the card said that is one from 150 pieces. The solid is beautiful, however I agreed with Lisa that one-sided flag is not a compliment to it.

I think that the catalog has misprinted the number of issued solids.

I wish you all Happy and Healthy New Year !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users