• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#46 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 05:45 AM

I have said this before in another thread, but my experience with Harrod's mirrored Nicki's to the last detail, even the Sunday delivery. Farzy was my SA, too.

#47 2cute4u2

2cute4u2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 11:16 AM

I also had a tough time getting Harrods to answer my emails. I had to make 1 phone call to order my solid. At first the sales person that answered th phone didn't want to take the order and said that Alison would call me back. (Alison was with a customer when I called.). However, I practically begged her to take down order information because my 3 emails had gone unanswered for over a week. After the order information was taken (I'm paying for the call), I received an eamil confiming my order and my CC waas charged the same day. I never actually had any personal contact with Alison--netiher by phone nor emails. Michyla is the one sending the emails.
My amount for the teddy was also 130 pounds. Also no other charges such as customs or duty. The package arrived within a week from date of order--so that was nice. No GWP was included. Only a sales receipt for the CC charges.
I am still waiting to get the phone bill to see how much the phone call cost me. I did make a stink (but ever so politely) about having to call to make the purchase.

#48 dante

dante

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 November 2004 - 08:13 PM

I received my Harrods solids today: the bear and post box. I love the post box biggrin.gif biggrin.gif .
I also received GWP which was a pleasant, surprise seeing I had to pay import duty & s/tax. Farzy is my Sales Rep and have received excellent service from her both this year and last year. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Dante

#49 ringmaster888

ringmaster888

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 08:26 AM

wow... i love the crown! ohmy.gif

#50 heddi

heddi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 12:48 PM

can you not order any solids from the US? do they all come from England?

#51 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,903 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 02:17 PM

The three Harrods solids, i.e. Bear, Pillar Box and Lion Crown, can only be purchased from here in the U.K. at Harrods.

Hope this helps!

#52 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 20 November 2004 - 06:44 AM

I have already mentioned elseswhere that there were only four of the English Emblems (Lion and Crown) left as of yesterday so if you want one you have to hurry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users