• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 greyhound

greyhound

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 04 November 2004 - 05:33 PM

Glad to see other people with good luck. I don't know what's going on because most of you can mention wanting a solid and it shall be listed on ebay immediately. Doesn't happen for me. I have terrible luck. I usually have to wait patiently for months or even years. It's a conspiracy I tell ya. unsure.gif rolleyes.gif mad.gif sad.gif ph34r.gif blink.gif

#32 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 04 November 2004 - 07:16 PM

This is true, Greyhound!!

But see, you haven't asked what you want yet!! (that's the trick!) biggrin.gif

#33 greyhound

greyhound

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 12:04 AM

Actually, I have....it must have been at least a half a year or more now. I learned my lesson. ohmy.gif

It took me who knows how long to buy that darn Concho solid. I asked for it repeatidly a few times with zero results. I finally bought it off ebay long after I asked. Recently, people listed them on ebay all of a sudden. They went dirt cheap! I wished these sellers were around earlier. laugh.gif

#34 2cute4u2

2cute4u2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 05:29 PM

Thank you !

#35 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 04:47 PM

Don't worry, Greyhound - things will come your way soon . . . . I do feel for you - I felt like that myself for a while . . . . you have to be patient (and almost give up on it!).

Hey Barb - does that mean you got your Snowman?

#36 2cute4u2

2cute4u2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 11:18 AM

Hi Sandra:

Yes, I won the ebay auction for the snowman. YIPPEE! The seller lives in Southern California and has 99% positive feedback. She seems very nice and we have emailed a few times, My little guy is to be mailed today..so he should arrive by week's end. I also think that I got him for a good price and the shipping was only $4.30 to boot. Will post when he arrives.
BTW...thank you for your offer to help me out.

#37 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 04:00 PM

So glad for you Barb - well done!! wink.gif

OK, so that's 3/3 for getting their wish on this post. Any other wishers out there?

#38 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 06:39 PM

mmmmmmmmmm! A Carousel!

wink.gif

#39 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 03:48 PM

Well that's a tough one again!! wink.gif

But maybe you'll get lucky . . . . I was actually thinking someone would come up with something different so that we could change the hunt.

Anyway, you have to cross your fingers and pray like mad that you'll get a friendly, honest and decent seller . . . . I do know however that there are a few people around who will sell you one if you have the $$$$. Like Don says, you have to be willing to let go of the money!

I am sure you will get offers after your post!! Let us know if you get lucky!! laugh.gif

GOOD LUCK in the deal . . . . . next!

#40 Don and Margaret

Don and Margaret

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 04:56 PM

Ok Sandra, here goes.
If we're going to wish for something, we'll set our sights high. ph34r.gif

We would like to have the butterfly from 1994, Mib if possible. If anyone has one to sell please contact us. smile.gif

Surely there is another good angel out there just waiting to help. biggrin.gif We'd hate to break the good luck of this thread, so someone please take mercy on us.wub.gif

#41 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 07:01 PM

wink.gif Have my fingers crossed for you, but you may have to wait your turn since you've already used your 'lucky strike' . . . . however, someone may hear your call and answer your plea!!

GOOD LUCK!! wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users