• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 02:05 PM

Let's plan our trip to Paris! Who all is going? biggrin.gif My suitcase is already packed.

user posted image

#2 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 04:17 PM

smile.gif Well Martha, you are really quick off the mark. I am going back to the other heading about vacations and will write later. Meanwhile, love your picture, the poodle, the suitcase and the perfume!

Glad you are taking it seriously! Oh la la.....I think we can all meet and have a fantastique time!

Denise must think we are crazy!

laugh.gif

#3 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 06:02 AM

Martha -

Wonderful photo! Feel as if we're on our way! biggrin.gif Leave it to you to tell a perfect story with the perfect shot...but it's not a story...let's really try! My passport is up to date...checkbooks a little low but will work on that...have to find someone to look after the cats...hmmmm...so much to do...so little time! rolleyes.gif

#4 chatbleu90

chatbleu90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 09:55 AM

Hello, I don't think you are crazy. But Martha forgot the cat and Michele does't want to take it abroad !!!
It is very pleasant to plan a trip anywhere it helps to feel well.
For my 40th'birthday we all four (husband and children) went for a tour to California, the best souvenir I have.
Today I received an Estee Lauder powder jeweled kitten which made me very happy. I think one of you sold it to me. I am waiting for another one and still looking for the one perfumed missing, the best is when you are expecting.
Next week-end I go to Paris for the big Cat show, I do hope you are a bit jealous (for Paris and may be for those wonderful cats).
Regards and thanks for your kindness.
Denise
wub.gif

#5 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 11:31 PM

Gees you travel light, Martha!! laugh.gif tongue.gif

#6 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 06:28 PM

Good one, Sandra! biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

#7 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 07:53 PM

Do I detect humor? Is that great or what! laugh.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

#8 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 08:02 PM

No worries, Martha! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

What's up, Michele?? Haven't you had even a little chuckle in a while??

We need to have more banter here, obviously . . . . though nothing too offensive to upset the masses. rolleyes.gif

#9 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 08:58 PM

Quite frankly, Sandra, chuckles have been at a premium lately. But this is a good start! biggrin.gif

Denise - Your love of cats is shared by many on this site, myself included. And no, my one kitty refuses to fly...plus her passport expired...plus she has nothing to wear...so many troubles for one little fluff ball....

Your trip to California must have been wonderful. What a great Birthday Present!

Would love to go to the cat show...let us know all about it, ok? Haven't been to one in ages...they're few and far between.

And yes, looking forward to receiving a solid is always exciting. And my "favorite" is always the one I just purchased! smile.gif Yes again to sending you the jeweled black kitty...she's a beauty! Let us know when the next one arrives, ok?

Talk to you later...must get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz'z.....

#10 P.E.Parry

P.E.Parry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 11:05 PM

GREAT PHOTO MARTHA

LOVE IT!

#11 chatbleu90

chatbleu90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 02:53 AM

Hello,
I love these chats about superficial thing, it is very useful for the mind.
The Cat Show in Paris was wonderful, but I regret I can't buy all of them.
I am very fond of the new Estee Lauder solid, but no cat...so I won't spend money.
A lovely day for all you you.
Denise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users