41 replies to this topic

#1 simplysolids

simplysolids

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 September 2002 - 11:10 PM

Hi Everyone,
I am new to the site but have been an avid collector.....I am truly addicted. I am looking for
the Harrods Shopping Bag and the Harrods Hat Box. If anyone is willing to sell these, please
let me know...these are my most desired !!!!! Thanks soo much! My e-mail: kim@bluecg.com

#2 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 26 September 2002 - 09:40 PM

Hi Kim,

Actually I do have the Harrods shopping bag and at some stage will consider selling! Do not have the hatbox but will keep my eyes and ears open for you.

Sorry for being so vague at the moment but this was my first Harrods collectable!

Jacqueline

#3 simplysolids

simplysolids

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 September 2002 - 07:40 PM

Hi Jacqueline,
Thanks soo much for your reply. I did respond right away to your reply, but I must have done it wrong I think. Whenever you consider selling the Shopping Bag, please just let me know; I am willing to pay top dollar for this one, seeing it is one of my "most desired" solids.
Thanks, too, for keeping an eye out for the Hat Box, as well........it is most appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sincerely,
simplysolids
(kim@bluecg.com)

#4 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 01 October 2002 - 12:37 PM

Message for Ron = Florida.

Did I reply to yours???? If not, please advise if you have a minute or two.

Thanks, Jacqueline [Roll Eyes]

#5 simplysolids

simplysolids

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 October 2002 - 01:24 PM

Hi Jacqueline,
Just sent a reply to you (private message) regarding the Harrods Solids. Thanks soo much for your message, and reply to me whenever you get mine.......Thanks again and have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! simplysolids

#6 Annette

Annette

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 October 2002 - 11:19 PM

Hi...
Does anyone have Harrods telephone number ,..I want to call them in the a.m. to order the Bear.
Does anyone know if they still have any bears left?
Thanks.
AZ

#7 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 04 October 2002 - 06:01 AM

Hi Annette,

here the Harrod's phone #

020 7730 1234 ask for the Est»e lauder counter/perfumes (as they have another with only cosmetics) and MARILYN.

Depending where you live you have to dial the # for the country (GB) and then not dial the first "0" of the # above.

Good luck

Brigitte

#8 Annette

Annette

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 October 2002 - 09:13 AM

Hi Brigitte...
I did have a chance to call this morning in the a.m. (USA-California)and I did place an order.

Thanks.

#9 Gail C.

Gail C.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 October 2002 - 10:10 PM

ANNETTE,
I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO CALL HARRODS FROM THE U.S.A. AND FOR SOMR REASON I CAN NOT GET THROUGH. DID YOU DIAL A COUNTRY PREFIX # OF SOME TYPE OR DID THE 020 # WORK FOR YOU?
THANKS,
GAIL

#10 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 05 October 2002 - 04:19 AM

Hi Annette,

from the US you have to dial 011 20 7730 1234

Good luck, Brigitte

#11 Annette

Annette

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 October 2002 - 10:29 PM

Hi Gail C.! (And all the solid people)
I called harrods last friday 4:00 a.m. pst.(pacific standard time) there are 2 ways
of calling.
I picked SPRINT the call was only $1.69 per minute IF I PLACED THE CALL MYSELF,..if I used the operator it would be $6.50 (for connection) and an additional $1.69 per minute. As I was speaking to the sweet operator for all internation calls he was training me on how to do it since I had never called before.Always
shop arond calling the operator (2) NEVER let them place the call for you because you have to pay more......Since I live in california Icalled 10-10-33-3 the first four number represents the Long Distance Company (SPRINT-is the cheapest) ,.. 011-44-20-7730-1234 this is the number to Harrods which includes the country code and all thhat good stuff,...now remember this is to place the call yourself. GOOD LUCK.....AND THEY DO HAVE MORE BEARS YEAH!!! I apoke to Daisy Estridge .....

[ October 08, 2002, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: Lisa ]

#12 Gail C.

Gail C.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 October 2002 - 06:46 PM

HELLO EVERYONE,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP. I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH MAKING INTERNATIONAL CALLS AND I THOUGHT I WAS DOING SOMETHING WRONG.THANK YOU FOR THE NEW # TO CALL. HARRODS SENT ME A COLOR BOOKLET TODAY WITH THE BEAR,VAN,AND BUILDING PICTURES. I DID NOTICE THAT THEY SELL THE OTHER CURRENT SOLIDS FOR MORE THAN WHAT WE PAY IN THE U.S.
THE FOLLOWING ARE PRICES IN "POUNDS":
BEAUTIFUL TRAIN=245.00 AMERICA'S APPLE=120.00 THEY ARE STILL LISTING THE CIRCUS TENT FOR SALE IN THE CURRENT BROCHURE,300.00 POUNDS. ? MAYBE THAT IS WHERE THEY ARE COMING FROM.

#13 Annette

Annette

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 October 2002 - 10:12 PM

Gail,.. you are very welcome for the information and number.

#14 Annette

Annette

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 October 2002 - 10:17 PM

Gail,..are you in the U.S.? ,...how did you get the color Booklet so soon,.. when just a couple of days ago you were asking for the telephone number?....I'm confused?

#15 Gail C.

Gail C.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 October 2002 - 05:58 PM

ANNETTE,
THE PHONE # I READ ON THIS SITE WAS 020 7730 1234
I SINCE HAVE LEARNED (THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE THAT FREQUENT THIS SITE) THAT YOU SHOULD USE THIS # : 011 44 20 7730 1234 TO REACH THE STORE FROM THE U.S.
I HAD EMAILED HARROD'S SEVERAL WEEKS AGO REQUESTING THE BROCHURE WHEN IT BECAME AVAILABLE AND I RE-REQUESTED IT 10 DAYS AGO. THEY SEEM TO HAVE A GREAT STAFF THERE AND WERE KIND ENOUGH TO SEND ME ONE. LUCKY ME!
I ORDERED THE 3 NEW SOLIDS AND I NEEDED THE PHONE # TO GIVE THEM MY C/C#
WHAT A PLEASURE IT IS TO SHARE A COMMON INTEREST WITH SO MANY NICE PEOPLE!
GAIL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users