Photo

Judith Leiber 2004 Solids

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: What was your favorite JL solid??

What was your favorite JL solid??

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 09:27 PM

Now that most of us have seen these solids in person... vote for your favorite.

#2 Karin

Karin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 01:26 AM

I have such a hard time deciding on this years solids, both Leiber and Strongwater, that I am now trying to raise the money to go to London and Harrods hoping that seeing them for real will make me able to make a decision on which to buy. I feel so confused it would almost be a relief if a few of the solids are sold out by the time I get to Harrods so I wont have so many to choose from laugh.gif

Hopefully I will get back to this poll in November with a vote wink.gif

Karin (yes, I am a genuine Swedish blonde)

#3 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 22 August 2004 - 09:55 AM

So far the results of this poll have not suprised me as it seems the majority of collectors did not really like this years JL collection.

When I first heard the NM solids were going to be designed by JL I was very excitied because to me when I think of JL I think crystals, and that is what JL is known for. My expectation of the solids was that they would be covered with crystals like the majority of what she does.

I really feel had the solids been crystal encrusted they would have been better received by the collectors. Granted, the price would have been more for them if they were covered with crystals but I still feel that collectors would have paid more.

Just my thoughts-

#4 TERRY

TERRY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 06:38 PM

I broke down and bought two JL solids. They arrived in todays mail and I
have to say after seeing them in person I like them. I got the Mischievous Monkey
and the Playful Pup. They are both a nice size and I`m happy with my purchase.

TERRY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users