• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 07:54 PM

Hi Martha, I know Sephoras well! Lovely perfume shop and they always give you lots of samples when you purchase from there.

Chatbleu, If I had free travel I would bring you the solids personally from here! There are some wonderful bistros in Paris which I love..........

smile.gif

#17 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 10:39 PM

Bistro? Did someone say Bistro? Was that le Jacque? (Lousy French, yes?) I vote we all meet in a Bistro in Paris to be chosen by chatbleu, Jacky and Martha in the Spring of next year to discuss the new 2005 Strongwaters! After that, a trip to Sephora's would be in order. That would be so great. rolleyes.gif

#18 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 04:04 AM

Am moving from Strongwater to our other heading! Going at hurricane speed........mind you, it is about time the Strongwaters showed their faces in this part of the world. Fed up hearing about them and not being able to see them! All Jay Strongwaters other beautiful creations are down in the Egyptian Room at Harrods. Why so long for the solids to appear upstairs at E.L??????????? Still, ours is not to question why, ours is just to............wait!

sad.gif

#19 chatbleu90

chatbleu90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 08:14 AM

Hello;
Thank you for this big warm welcome. My Estee Lauder solid cats won't feel lonely. I think I have to write carefully in order to express exactly how are the two remaining cats I am looking for. I'll take the dictionnary for my search on solidperfume.com.
I really didn't know I'll be so happy when I found this site. All I wanted.
Regards from very far.
Chatbleu90 - Denise
wub.gif

#20 Ar

Ar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 12:38 PM

Parlez vous a date and let's rendezvous!
Ar

#21 chatbleu90

chatbleu90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 01:43 PM

Excellent idea, is Baltimore very far from the east of France ?
Thank you, have a lovely day.
Chatbleu7
rolleyes.gif

#22 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 02:28 PM

My bags are packed! biggrin.gif

#23 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 03:27 PM

Hi Chatbleu, welcome to a fellow European. I love Paris. I especially love Musee D'Orsey (spelling?) such a wonderful museum. I am sure you will find this site a great way of finding your cats.

#24 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 11:17 PM

Hello Chatbleu (Denise)...One of the cat's has a pink collar and one has a blue collar with crystals, yes? There are also the two Ivory Cats...one looks like a sleepy puppy and the other looks like he's scratching fleas...very confusing as he's called the "Contented Cat," I believe. Never did get those two right.

As of now it seems we're planning a rendezvous somewhere in Paris in the Spring...Baltimore is about 7 hours away from the east of France by air...not too bad. Nancy knows the Museum's, Martha is familiar with Sephora's, Jacky might be able to help out with the Bistro, Don & Margaret just have to be there as they know their way around, Sandra's a Must, AR seems definitely ok with it, and anyone else who wants to join in...lets consider it! smile.gif If nothing else, the plans alone will get us through a long winter without new solids. sad.gif

#25 chatbleu90

chatbleu90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 01:22 AM

In fact I only miss the cat with the blue stone collar but it seems on your "database" there is one with a green collar I didn't know about before, I have got the one with the pink collar.
I bought the two Ivory cats, in spite of their price they are not my favourite I love the two kitten on a pillow and I offered one to my daughter.
Thanks to your pictures I could admire my pampered kitten I didn't realize it was so beautiful.
I agree for a rendez-vous in Paris as I can stay to my son...
About me I am 53 years old, 32 years married, two children 28 and 29 years old. two cats and a dog "bobtail, granny dog".
Wonderful week-end for all.
Chatbleu90 Denise
smile.gif

#26 Karin

Karin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 09:50 AM

I am coming to Paris too! I've been mailing with Jacky about going to London but it seems very difficult for me to save money, far to many "must-haves" on Ebay for one reason and a new job with lower income for another. It would be perfect to have some more time for saving PLUS I've read that Yves Saint Laurent has opened a fashion museum in Paris! I have to see that!
And it would be great to meet you all!!!
I've round up some old junk I've got stashed in my apartment to try and sell at an antiques fair so I am quite hopeful about getting the money together. Well, eventually anyway tongue.gif

Karin

#27 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 09:58 AM

Hi Karin -

Afraid we have to "jump" this topic over to General Discussions, as we're getting "off topic" here! My fault.... sad.gif (Glad you're planning on going, too! smile.gif )

#28 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 02:40 PM

Hello Denise,

I wanted to also offer a hello and welcome to the site!!

Sorry I haven't been around, I have been volunteering all week at an event.

Again, Welcome!! biggrin.gif

#29 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 08:15 PM

Hello Denise,
Welcome aboard! The cats are my favorite, too. Your english is great. You will love it here and learn a lot. biggrin.gif
KK wub.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users