15 replies to this topic

#1 Linda

Linda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 12:17 PM

Hi everyone,

Could someone please tell me where I can purchase the barn and the flower cart? I am willing to trade or buy.
Thank you in advance.

Linda in Hotlanta

#2 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 12:43 PM

Hi Linda,

You can call Roselva in Las Vegas or Micky in New York they should still have them in stock. Both their #'s are above under the yellow tab entitled store locations.

#3 Linda

Linda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 12:13 AM

Thank you, Lisa!!!

Linda in Hotlanta

#4 Linda

Linda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 13 August 2004 - 12:55 AM

Lisa,

I called Micky and she is sending me the barn and flower cart. Are they exclusives or general distribution solids?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Linda

#5 Linda

Linda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 10:14 AM

No one has answered my question, so I'll try one more time. wink.gif Does anyone know if the barn and the flower cart were exclusives? Any info aout them?

Thanks in advance for your answer!

Linda

#6 Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 10:20 AM

Linda,

I believe they are exclusives to the Estee Lauder stores in Vegas & NY. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Jeanette smile.gif

#7 Linda

Linda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 10:47 AM

Jeanette,

Thank you for the answer. biggrin.gif One more question: when you say "exclusive to NY", is that a store like Las Vegas which isn't a Neiman's or Saks or Nordstrom's? I ordered from Mickey there, but didn't know what kind of a store she was in. Does that store have exclusives often? Are they the same as Las Vegas? I'm learning!

Thanks again smile.gif

Linda

#8 Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 02:20 PM

Linda,

The store in NY is owned by Estee Lauder, just like the one in Vegas. They are the only two stores that I am aware of that exist. They usually get all of the solids that are available in the department stores with the exception of Harrods.

And as far as exclusives are concerned, the Estee Lauder stores (NY & Vegas) do offer some from time-to-time, such as the Flower Cart & Barn where you can only purchase these from their stores. They usually offer exclusives a couple of times each year.

Stay tuned to this website to get any tidbits as to what may be coming out in the future. We have great sources here!

Hope this helps.

Jeanette smile.gif

#9 Linda

Linda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 02:35 PM

Dear Jeanette,

THANK YOU! I got hooked on these solids via e-Bay, not knowing one could buy them in stores! biggrin.gif Talk about a goofball! I was walking through Saks one day, and, lo and behold, there were solids just like those on e-Bay! LOL!

Linda

#10 lmsw1

lmsw1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 02:04 AM

wow that's a new way to discover estee lauder solids, first ebay then the store. laugh.gif Ebay is good sometimes -- I've seen both the barn and the flower cart there so just keep your eyes open and one will come to you I'm sure. biggrin.gif

#11 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 05:58 AM

Hi Linda, you should be resting your hand so no replies expected.

Harrods only had 30 of the Flower Carts but none of the Barn! They are not getting any in now, as far as I am aware. I am not sure if they are limited.

Hope you are feeling better and not in too much pain!

unsure.gif

#12 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 11:27 PM

The Barn and Flower Cart are both exclusives...only available at the "Stand Alone" stores in New York and Las Vegas. 500 of one and 600 of the other...am not sure which at this point. blink.gif

Mickey recently received the new Union Jack Powder Compact, so am not sure if it's exclusive to Harrod's as they haven't released it yet. Or have they? Jacky...your turn! wink.gif

#13 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 11 September 2004 - 06:16 AM

I called Harrods this morning and the person who is in charge whilst Alison is away, told me the following:

The Union Jack should have been exclusive to Harrods worldwide. I mentioned that it can be bought in L.Vegas and he was very surprised. As they have not received the compact as yet, he is wondering whether it will be a slightly different design to that in L.Vegas. (I cannot possibly comment)!

So that is all I can tell you there!

O.K Michele? wink.gif

#14 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 11 September 2004 - 03:12 PM

[COLOR=red]
JACKY.... WHEN I BRING MY UNION JACK POWDER BACK FROM VEGAS IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO COMPARE IT WITH THE ONE FROM HARRODS. I JUST MAY HAVE TO BUY BOTH.

REGARDS..... MARGARET.......[ wink.gif wink.gif /COLOR]

#15 2cute4u2

2cute4u2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 04:12 PM

This is all very interesting to me. The $90 is a tempting price as I am sure that if bought from Harrod's the compact would be 1.5% more due to echange rate. Am interested to hear if there will be any differences to the Harrod's. if not, then the LV one makes sense due to monetary reasons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users