Strongwater Photo Frame (Romance)
Jeweled Plum - Pineapple - Pear

#2 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 03:03 PM

Lori, you might check with Micky on the Boat Ride. I got mine from her a couple of months ago. Also, she still might have the Fan and Strongwater Frame. Good luck!

#3 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 03:28 PM

I have someone who is looking for a crystal bunny powder compact.

#4 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 04:44 PM

Lori -

Took the link down as I don't think it's allowed.

#5 ribbitdenver

ribbitdenver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 05:11 PM

I'm the top bidder so wish me luck!

#6 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 05:52 PM

I'll be cheering for you Lori!

#7 ribbitdenver

ribbitdenver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 11:50 PM

My youngest (19) is names Alexandria and she has always been Zanda Panda - I'd love to get this for my curio for her. My 2nd daughter (22) RhiAnna has always been Rani Rabbit and I have many little rabbits, but the odd Estee is my oldest Brenna (24) she has always been called the Swan and go figure Estee never has done a Swan?? That would be my fantasy piece a white crystal swan on a pool of pale blue water with some cat tails.

Oh well - My little Panda has a pineapple tattoo on her back - long story LOL and she loves pears so you can see why the ones on my list are special. The boat ride is my "Somewhere In Time" with my hubby we have a bet when his company goes well finally we are going to the Grand Hotel

As for the other 2 just female and romantic after raising 3 girls LOL

http://www.users.qwe...t5/wedding.html this is Dan and I if you are interested

and our nutty home page: http://www.users.qwest.net/~ribbit5/

#8 perfumememory

perfumememory

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 07:21 AM

hi, I have Photo Frame for USD175. Please email me at perfume@singnet.com.sg.

#9 Lauder Lover

Lauder Lover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 12:53 PM

Hi Lori, That Fantasy Swan Solid you described sounds so Beautiful. I hope someone from Estee Lauder reads your post and designs that one! P.S. Thanks for sharing your webpages with us. The Dedication page to your Father is Beautiful and Congratulations on finding a wonderful man that makes you so Happy!

#10 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 03:06 PM

HI LORI.....

THE WEBPAGE OF YOUR WEDDING WAS JUST BEAUTIFUL, IT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES AND I JUST LOVED YOUR DRESS wub.gif wub.gif I HAVE A FONDNESS FOR ALL THINGS VICTORIAN.

REGARDS....MARGARET......

#11 TERRY

TERRY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 06:43 PM

Lori, I saw the BOAT RIDE at a Cosmetic Store a few weeks ago. I will be
going there this week. I will check it out for you if you want me to.

Terry

#12 ribbitdenver

ribbitdenver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 11:33 PM

Michele not sure what link you took off but if it was the Panda I lost the bid sad.gif maybe someday when I am rich and famous LOL

AS FOR THE COSMETIC STORE sad.gif

As we were walking in I told Dan I NEED a Boat LOL - right and he needs 2 more of me LOL but when we walked in THERE IT WAS!!! $140 and of course I get him in one of his what else dear moods AND THAT WAS IT..... go figure sad.gif waaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Everything is the same Ebay stuff we have been seeing forever, the dreamy dessert, the cherry, the spaniel, the kitten, the steer it was so sad! I asked if they expected more in and she gives me that deer in the headlights I know nothing speech - I swear do they hold these clerk's family hostage or something????

But on the lighter side Tim will be here this week-end and going up on Weds next week for 3 days and my guess is we will head up there one of the days and I will check back, it will be a new month so who knows. I kept everyone's list.

Up side I got my boatride and he promised me the real thing at the Grand Hotel eventually

downside I lost the bid on the Panda which was ok since I did get a Nightmare Before Christmas (my other passion) bid that was higher than planned.

Hugs to you all for your emails!

Lori

#13 Solidcrazy

Solidcrazy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 07:46 PM

HI Ribbet,
I really like the romance frame also! But my big wish is for the Dragon. I would love to have him without spending my kids college money! I am within 50 miles of two different CC stores and have never been in them! I never realized they would have solids in there. I am kicking myself you know where. Now I can't wait for an extra day off to make the road trip and see what they have! Of course I am broke from my recent purchase from Saks, but I just have to go and see what they have! Donna

#14 ribbitdenver

ribbitdenver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 08:54 PM

Donna just know they won't tell you over the phone what they have, they won't hold anything and it's only limited to what they have that day. Ours has everything in a glass case under the cash resisters, mostly compacts this time but they have had some awesome items in the pst

good luck!!!!

#15 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 10:05 PM

Lori,

Do you mean Nightmare before Christmas as in the pumpkin king-Jack Skellington???

Oh, just loved that movie and even have the soundtrack.

Would love some seasonal solids from Lauder like a bat or ghost.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users