4 replies to this topic

#1 Karin

Karin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 04:41 AM

Dear friends,
If you are able to depart from any of these EL powder compacts and has a PayPal account, please be informed that this is my wishlist:

Prince charming; frog on lily pad
Crystal sugar plum
Crystal pear
Glamour bee
Seahorse

Box and sleeve are not necessary, but great if you have. E-mail me at k.fogelberg@spray.se
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Karin

#2 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 01:03 PM

HI KARIN......

SORRY I CA'NT HELP YOU OUT WITH ANY OF YOUR WISHES. I HAVE A LARGE COLLECTION OF POWDER COMPACTS NOT ONLY E.L. ONES, DO YOU COLLECT THE NONE E.L. ONES ?

I JUST LOVE THE E.L. PLUM IT IS ONE OF MY STARS

REGARDS.....MARGARET......

#3 Liliane

Liliane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 01:42 PM

Hi Karin

You could write klassicguy1, he has often a large offer or he can find it perhaps for you!

wub.gif Good luck!!! wub.gif

Liliane

#4 Karin

Karin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 05:02 PM

Thank you so much Lisa for your kind e-mail with link, great site!

Thank you Liliane for your suggestion. It had totally slipped my mind that I have been in contact with him before about the powder compacts. Well, I've written a nice letter to him now and hopefully I got my spelling sorted out. Just noticed the unusally bad English I've scribbled down above. Must have been so caught up in getting the names of the compacts right I forgot all I ever learnt (haven't learnt that much to be honest, not in school anyway wink.gif

And yes Margaret, I do collect other powder compacts and vanity purses and handbags in general and many other, what I prefer to call, "useful-to-have-things" such as perfume bottles, fans, shoes, antique clothing and this list could be very long but I think you got the general idea now. As a collector I am very random and unstructured. I feel a bit proud of myself to have managed to get the collecting of EL powder compacts as organized as a wish list tongue.gif

Love you all!
Karin

#5 Karin

Karin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 06:05 AM

Just to let you know: Woody is a real Santa! I simply had to send him my wishlist and almost within the week I had gorgeous compacts dropped down by my mail box (I dont have a chimney). Also I found the Golden Pear compact in a Ruby Lane store which I can recommend, they have solids as well: Hearts Delight.

The only powder compact left on my list now is the Prince Charming. Eventually I will probably manage to conclude a solids wishlist as well, until then:

Happy hunting everyone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users