• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LenoreHiers

LenoreHiers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 October 2002 - 12:50 PM

Hello everyone: Just a note to suggest you read Ron's comments under the Non-Lauder Solids category re the IPBA annual convention. We are working with Estee Lauder again for the 2003 convention in Orlando (May 15-18). Stay tuned.
Lenore Worth Hiers, past pres. IPBA

#2 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 21 October 2002 - 01:26 PM

Hi Lenore,

We look forward to seeing you again.

Fla. sounds real good this year!!!

Can you give us more hints on what EL is doing this year??

Ann & Ken

#3 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 21 October 2002 - 07:59 PM

I will be there too!! [Big Grin]

#4 Lorraine

Lorraine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 02 November 2002 - 05:22 PM

G'day Lisa,
We will be there too [Eek!] [Eek!] . When does the IPBA send
out the info? Also, Roz Gersons compact collectors club... where is that being held next year? Hopefully Vegas again. My hubby will have to stay home, can't afford him to go!!!
With all the complaints that I have read on these sites, about the quality, prices and amount of pieces, perhaps Ms. Heirs can help?? An EL rep at
Saks in Troy told me there were 500 of each piece of Jay Strongwaters designs and, each piece was numbered. I met him yesterday for the signing of my pieces, and forgot to ask him about that.
Lorraine

#5 LenoreHiers

LenoreHiers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 November 2002 - 03:15 PM

Hi All -- No details yet on how Estee Lauder will be participating at the IPBA convention in Orlando. But we're working hard on it! Stay tuned. Obviously IPBA members will read about it in the Perfume Bottle Quarterly, and anyone can visit the website at: www.perfumebottles.org. There's nothing there yet though as it's still in the works.
I don't want to mislead anyone into thinking that this is strictly an "Estee Lauder Fair." It is NOT. Estee Lauder is just one portion of many perfume related events that will be occurring during the three days -- shows, sales, talks, auction, displays, camaraderie and lots of fun talking with other "perfume addicted" collectors. Our members collect all types -- perfume bottles (old and new), solids, miniatures, factice, antique, Czech, atomizers, and the list goes on. The dates are May 15-18, 2003 in Orlando, Florida.
One must be a member of the IPBA to attend. Email me for information about the IPBA and an application to join. My address is: LenoreHiers@cs.com.
I'll also post information on this site when it is available. Thanks for your interest.
Lenore W. Hiers, past pres. IPBA

#6 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 08 November 2002 - 04:23 PM

Hi Lenore,

You left out the best and most fun. The room to room sales and visits. [Big Grin]

This convention is the place to be. [Smile]
Wall to wall things to do and friends to visit with.

We have made life long friends at the IPBA conventions in the past and hope to make more in Fla. [Big Grin]

See you in Fla. [Cool]

Ann & Ken

P.S.
You can find treasures. [Big Grin]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users