112 replies to this topic

#106 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 07:00 PM

Liebes Roland und Familie von Michaela:

My sympathy to you and your family. In the midst of all the pain and sorrow, I sadly omitted my sympathies to you and yours. Unfortunately, the "translation" I used from the web site did not quite say what I meant.

May you remember the sound of Michaela's laughter, the beauty of her smile, the warmth of her soul. Most of all, may you remember Love.

Michaela is asleep...and at peace.

May God Bless You and Yours Always,
Michele

#107 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 04:18 AM

I know we spoke of a tribute of some kind to Michaela and I have just had a thought. I have no idea of the cost but, there must have been a favourite spot of Michaelas. How would it be if we could pay for a seat to be installed there with a plaque dedicating it to her. That way people would get the chance to rest and enjoy the spot too and know that Michaela's friends honoured her memory.
Any other suggestions?

#108 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 06:03 AM

Dearest Nancy, I know you are still feeling very very sad. Eventually you will start to see the sunshine and the dark clouds will move away.......

The Dragon and the sentiments and the beautiful candle which Lisa and Jack have put on the board are testiment to everyones' feelings and also the fact that we will not forget .......

I leave it to you all..

#109 Denise

Denise

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 07:17 AM

Dear Nancy,

I understand so well about your feelings about Michaela. She will never be forgotten, trust me with that.

When my Father passed away this past October, I cried every day for over 2 months and there are days when I still cry. I have his Watch and a Compass he owned, and whenever I touch the Watch, I feel his heart, when I touch his Compass, I feel his direction and sometimes I ask him to help direct me.

My biggest Tribute is my Memories of my Dad which I will always have with me. Use your memories of Michaela as I am sure they are beautiful.....

Denise

#110 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 05:21 PM

Phew Michael - I'm glad you are still with us! I was a little terrified reading your words . . . . I know 'things get lost in the translation', but you did sound quite desperate!! I know a little Deutsch, but not enough to write this, so I am sorry!

You are not alone in your pain, though it seems intense now . . . I'm sure there are many more people who are reading this, like Pam, who have had similar experiences to you and who have felt the loss and grief of a partner or family member. I have also. It kills a part of you. It takes time to heal and many, many tears and nights of complete sadness and despair.

But there is little you can do but take one day at a time, and every tear you cry hopefully will release a tiny part of the grief. The loss you feel won't diminish but you will grow in strength each day more you live. And you will begin to use the love, courage and strength of the person you lost as part of your own strength for life.

You will search for answers/reasons and always ask "WHY?" . . . . but may never really come to understand the answers. Just remember, her decision isn't/wasn't a reflection of you.

In time I hope you will become OK to function again in this life - to feel love again and to let yourself be loved. You will always remember Michaela fondly and that's what she would've wanted.

Prayers and best wishes for you, Michael. Talk about her and say however you feel to us without apology. Let us help you through part of your grief.

#111 lauderlady

lauderlady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 03:24 PM

Dear Michael and Roland,
I a not very good at writing what I think or saying it for that matter.
But I do know what it is llike to feel alone and also to feel that life is so very hard and unfair.
I lost my Dad 14 years ago when I was only 23, my Mum had a stroke 2 years later and died 4 years ago.
I have no siblings and felt that nobody could possibly understand my pain and that I would never cope with all that hurt.
My heart really felt as if it broken when my Mum died, she was my soul mate.
I wish I had known about this site then....
I'm sure you have found out that this is the place where so many compasionate people come together and really care.
You don't need to respond to the posts but just to come to this site and see that people in the world are genuine and care is a great comfort.
You both, will smile again and even laugh but it is a long road, take one day at a time and don't always look for answers.
My very best wishes to you both and to all Michaela's family and friends.
Be brave
Maggie

#112 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 08:05 PM

To Michaela's family and friends!!

I Am Not Gone!

Brigitte

#113 mimi

mimi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 10:25 PM

Thank you Brigitte. That was just lovely.

Blessings...
Mimi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users