112 replies to this topic

#91 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 09:48 AM

Hi Michael

I have no idea what you have said but writing is a good thing!!!

If you can would you tell us in english you are doing OK.

So glad to hear from you .

Ann

#92 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 09:55 AM

#93 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 10:06 AM

Hi Michael -

You don't have to apologize...it's ok. Yes, we are all worried about you...don't ask us not to be.

And I apologize for getting so upset and being harsh with you...

Again, please don't be sorry....

Michele

#94 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 10:09 AM

Michael-- I am a very old lady that as we say "has been around the block a few times" . And the value to that it is I know for sure that tomorrow is going to be better.

And I promise it will be better.

Ann

#95 Astrid

Astrid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 10:56 AM

Michael I hope you don't mind me writing this but people here on the board are really worried about.

This is a rough translation of Michael's last post in German language:

He's sorry for the confusion, he didn't want to frighten you, only used the wrong words.

He says: "There's no time at the place where Michaela now is, and she would not notice if I follow in 5 days or in 30 years but no matter when, some time I will see her again.

Please don't worry about me, and please excuse that I put it wrong.

And again, thanks so much for all your kind words.

#96 Debbie

Debbie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 10:59 AM

MICHAEL,

YOU TOO HAVE NEW FRIENDS HERE NOW, SO PLEASE KEEP TALKING TO US!!!!

SAY IT IN ENGLISH OR GERMAN, WE HAVE MANY EARS, AND WE WILL
LISTEN AND NOT JUDGE.
TELL US ABOUT HER AND YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND HOW YOU MET, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT.

PLEASE LISTEN TO ANN AND ALL OF US WE ARE HERE TO HELP AND TALK THINGS OUT.

DEBBIE

#97 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 11:46 AM

Debbie's correct, Michael. You are our only "connection" now to Michaela. And I realize how little I really knew her. You can help us better understand her life. Where was she born? Where did she grow up? What did she like to do -- besides collect solid perfumes? smile.gif Did she read a lot? Watch television? Go for walks? Did you have any pets? Tell us, please...

I did understand the part of your post about you seeing Michaela possibly 5 days or 30 years from now...because time does not exist where she is. So do me one last favor...please wait a full year before thinking about that again, ok?

It's night there now...put all the lights on, Michael. And remember it's always darkest before the dawn...tomorrow will be a little bit easier to deal with. Not much, but a little.

You may speak/write in German...I'll muddle my way through. huh.gif

Michele

#98 mimi

mimi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 12:14 PM

Good Morning Michael. It is just before noon here in Texas.

I am thinking of you and hoping to hear from you. Please remember....we are all here to help in any way that we can.

I keep a little card with me at all times. My Mother gave it to me just before she passed away....that was years ago and I still miss her. I read this often:

Be At Peace

Do not look forward to what may happen
tomorrow. The same Eternal Father who cares
for you today will take care of
you tomorrow and every day of your life.

He will shield you from suffering,
or He will give you unfailing strength to bear it.

Be at peace, then, and put aside all anxiety.

(Author unknown)

Your Texas Friend....

Mimi wub.gif

#99 pamspastime

pamspastime

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 12:51 PM

Hi Michael. I am so sorry for your loss. I would like to tell you that I lost my only brother, in a similar way. His name was also Michael. He has been gone for over twenty years now. I loved him so much, but life does go on. I look forward to when I will see him again. Right now I must continue to live and to love. Surround yourself with other friends and loved ones and use this board. We are here for you. God Bless You. Pam in Texas.

#100 Denise

Denise

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 02:42 PM

Dearest Michael,

Please keep reading the words people are writing. We all care about you so much. I wish I could write in German, but I do not know German.

Mimi, thank you for your Beautiful Words, they touch my heart so much.

and Roland,

I thank you with all my heart for sharing Michaela's beautiful Photographs, your memories, and the touching Poem you wrote.

I am American and I keep much hidden inside of me as that has always been my way since I was a child. It scares me to tell people what I really feel because I don't think people will understand, so I understand Michaela's ways very much.

I will say that I feel great sadness about Michaela and tears still come to my eyes. I own 2 of Michaela's Compacts and I will treasure them with all my heart. Her e-mails to me were warm, friendly, and made me smile as Michaela was afraid that I would not understand her English, but I always did. What a caring and loving person!

Liliane, my candle is lit for Michaela and I know she is in a better place right now.

May we all reach out to each other with kindness, compassion, and understanding as life is so precious.

I send my love to Michaela, Michael, Roland, and Family.

Hugs,
Denise

#101 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 02:44 PM

Dear Roland and Michael, your thoughts of Michaela were very touching and you will now need to help each other to get through the next few days, weeks and months. You both obviously loved her and love is strength. Michael, look at the top of the page. Michaela's Dragon will help you. I smiled when KK and Mimi mentioned the Hi all together. That smile makes me think of a rainbow after rain. Roland took hope from the sunshine and you should take hope from the dragon. You have been given good advice here from others, come to this site and talk about Michaela.
When my Father died (14 years ago) I was totally devastated. When my brother came down and stayed with me before the funeral we talked about Dad and things he had done and said. We laughed so much that I was worried my neighbours would think I was heartless. What we did was to celebrate the good times. That is what to remember. When death comes suddenly it really hurts the ones who are left behind. It took me a long time to come to terms with his death but I did in time.
Look at Rolands photographs and think of her and of happy times. You had six years and I am sure that you had many happy times and could tell funny stories about her. Think of her, talk to friends and family about her and know that that is how the healing process works.
Remember that our thoughts are with you.

#102 Marlies

Marlies

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 10:04 AM

LIEBER ROLAND

Vielen Dank fr die tollen Foto's von Michaela und dass Sie Ihre Gedanken und die letzten Minuten, die Sie mit Michaela erlebt haben, mit uns geteilt haben. Ich hatte mit Michaela, wenn auch nur per Mail und ab und zu eine Geburtstagkarte mit einem kleinen Geschenk, einen lieben Kontakt und werde Ihre kleinen, von Herzen gekommene Geschenke nun noch mehr lieben und sie so immer in lieber Erinnerung behalten.

Ich wre stolz einen solchen Bruder wie Sie zu haben..........

Ich spreche Ihnen und Ihrer Familie, besonders auch Ihrer Mutter Marlies, an welche ich immer Michaelas Pakete schicken durfte, mein tiefstes Beileid aus.

Marlies aus der Schweiz

LIEBER MICHAEL

Ich wnsche Ihnen viel, viel Kraft in dieser traurigen Zeit. Sicher werden Sie diese auch in Michaelas Familie bekommen.

Mein herzlichstes Beileid und alles Gute!

Marlies

#103 Don and Margaret

Don and Margaret

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 11:42 AM

a.

#104 lmsw1

lmsw1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 05:02 PM

OMG that is so sad. heartfelt condolences to her family.

#105 Nicki169

Nicki169

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 05:27 PM

Don and Margaret,
Thanks so much for the link. That's what so great about this group. We have a lot of knowledgeable people who are willing to share with the rest of us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users