Thanks Jack & Lisa

Ken & Ann

#47 murveydjango

murveydjango

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 09:50 AM

That is a wonderful way to remember Michaela!
Thank you Lisa and Jack!

Maureen

#48 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 09:52 AM

Thank you Lisa and Jack......

#49 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 10:00 AM

PERFECT! wub.gif

THANK YOU, JACK & LISA.

#50 mostlyminis

mostlyminis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 10:21 AM

That's very nice, Jack. I noticed the little dragon when I came on site today and thought it looked very cute up there. Now I know it has a higher purpose and I'll think of Michaela every time I see it.

#51 Charlotte

Charlotte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 10:32 AM

Lisa and Jack,

I saw the little dragon, Thanks.

still shocked for this news, as Iíve already told I did not know her personally, but when she put the post to sell her collection I tought she was tired to collect them and as you can see on my previous post her email to myself on June 25th, she put a smile before her greetings. I repeat I did not know her personally but I think she was a wonderful tender-hearted person and itís strange, but I realized only yesterday what she declared on this Site as her location ìeverywhere, nowhereî. This touch me!

Whatever youíll do, flowers or anyother thing, I agree, let me know.

Charlotte

#52 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 10:32 AM

Oh so very sad to hear of Michaela's death.
My heartfelt sympathy for her family. Jack, I noticed the dragon solid and the photo is just beautiful.
My prayers are with Michaela's loved ones.
KK

#53 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 11:06 AM

THAT IS A VERY NICE SENTIMENT.

THANK YOU JACK AND LISA.

MARGARET.......

#54 Liliane

Liliane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 11:15 AM

Liebe Sammler-Freunde

Schon oft im Leben wusste ich nicht was richtig und falsch ist ñ ich weiss es in diesem Fall wieder nicht, ich bin hilflos, es tut so weh. Ich glaube dennoch, dass an der Zeit, dass ich hier spreche - und doch, ich finde kaum die richtigen Worte ñ verschweige, denn mich in Englisch auszudr¸cken.

Michaela hat ihrer Familie und Ihrem Gatten einen Abschiedsbrief hinterlassen. Sie hat zudem am Montag dem 28. Juni 2004, Ihrem Todestag auch mir noch einen Abschiedsrief geschrieben und Ihr Database beigelegt. Erinnert Ihr Euch, Sie hatte Euch von dem Database erz‰hlt. Gestern nun habe ich diesen Abschiedsbrief erhalten.

Die Tatsache, dass sie sich hier am Bord verabschiedet hat ist ungewˆhndlich und dies zeigt mir, dass dieses Bord unheimlich wichtig f¸r Sie war. Ich weiss, dass es Sie sehr gefreut hat, dass wir Ihr Fachwissen und Ihre Hilfsbereitschaft gesch‰tzt haben ñ es hat Ihr sehr, sehr viel bedeutet!!!

Michaela wusste sicher nicht wieviel Trauer und Leid sie mit Ihrem Entscheid auslˆst ñ das wollte Sie ganz sicher nicht!!! Was sie sich jedoch sicher w¸nscht ist, dass wir sie alle in Erinnerung behalten, nicht vergessen! Ich bin ¸berzeut, wir werden Michaela in guter Erinnerung behalten und zwar in sehr guter Erinnerung, jeder auf seine Weise!!!

Vielleicht kˆnnen wir zudem noch ein letztes tun. Z¸ndet doch bitte alle heute und die n‰chsten Tage eine Kerze f¸r Michaela an, damit sie im Jenseits schnell zum Licht finden wird. Ich danke Euch von ganzem Herzen!

Michaela ñ Du hast mein Leben sehr bereichert ñ ich danke Dir aus tiefstem Herzen!!!
Irgendwann werden wir uns wieder begegnen ñ ich werde Dich nie vergessen!!!

In Liebe,

Liliane

#55 Liliane

Liliane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 11:19 AM

Dear Collector Friends

In my life I often did not know which is right or wrong - I know it in this case also not, Iím helpless, itís painful. I believe nevertheless, that it is the time that I speak - and nevertheless, I hardly find the correct words -
particularly still in a foreign language - to express in English.

Michaela left a farewell letter to her family and her husband. Besides that she has on, Monday 28. June 2004, her day of death, also written one to me and attached her Database to it. Do you remind, she had told us about. Yesterday now, I received this farewell letter.

The fact that she said good-bye here at the board, is very unusual
and this shows me, that this board was terribly important for Michaela. I know that it made her very much happy, that we have estimated her specialized knowledge and her helpfulness - it meant to her very, very much!!!

Michaela did for sure not know how much mourning and wrong her decision was ñ she surely didnít want that!!! Her wishes would be for sure that we keep her in our memory, do not forget! I know we will keep Michaela in good memory - in very good - everyone in its way!!!

Perhaps we can do one more thing besides. Everyone please light a candle today and for the next few days for Michaela, so that she will find fast to the light in the other world. I thank you from my whole heart!

Michaela - you enriched my life very much! I thank you from my deepest heart!!! We will again meet ñ sometime! I will never forget you!!!

In love,

Liliane

#56 Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 11:19 AM

Thanks, Jack & Lisa.

The dragon is a very nice touch.

Jeanette

And Liliane, Your words are very touching and you are so kind to share them with us. I will light a candle in honor of Michaela.

#57 Astrid

Astrid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 11:39 AM

Lisa & Jack - Thank you for the little dragon to remember Michaela.

Liliane - Thank you so much for the kind words.

#58 Don and Margaret

Don and Margaret

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 12:05 PM

a.

#59 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 12:37 PM

Does anyone remember when Michaela changed her location from "Germany" to "everywhere, nowhere?"

I suppose it doesn't matter now, does it.

I keep having random thoughts. Liliane - it must be very painful for you to share even some of the information with us, but I am grateful for the gesture. It helps.

#60 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 01:36 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know what is going on with sending flowers to Michaela's family. Arrangements have been made with a florist in Germany to have flowers delivered to the family for tomorrow.

The card on the flowers will read (translated from German):

Memories that touch our hearts, are never lost.
We miss Michaela and will never forget her.
In (with) sincere solidarity and loving sympathies

Liliane & Michaela's Collector Friends from SolidPerfume.com

If anyone else would like to contribute, money (although not necessary) can be sent to Ann & Ken's paypal account.

Ann & Ken's paypal account is: clarkkenneth@cox.net please mark funds- for Michaela.
Or checks and cards can be sent to:

Ken Clark
For Michaela
536 Glenwild Drive
Baton Rouge La. 70815
USA

Everything collected will go to Liliane who in turn will get it to Michaela's loved ones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users