• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 04:48 PM

Oh...my word! Just re-read my post about Las Vegas and Liliane. Liliane...that part about you ignoring me? Ignore it...it's just part of the Dust Fairy story! There were so many people in Las Vegas, I also missed talking to most of them, let alone getting sociable with anyone in particular! There was just too much to do and see...and too little time. And my apologies if you are under the impression that I ignored you! ohmy.gif Plus, we missed the dinner...so that was yet another chance to meet people that we totally blew past.... blink.gif

#32 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 06:28 PM

Thank you for loaning me the Dust Fairy Michele. A Wand in time saves Nine! rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

#33 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 06:48 PM

Jacky -

You're very welcome:)

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#34 Karin

Karin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 12:37 AM

About the seller of the "hangerless tutu": Since I been thinking about bidding on her strawhat (got the shoe, you all know how I like to match things) I checked her feedback and as of yet she has no feedback from buyers only from sellers. Maybe this can be an explanation to a thing or two.

Karin

#35 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 05:55 AM

Am sending the Dust Fairy on to you this morning Margaret! Unfortunately NOT the Union Jack Compact. It hasn't shown up yet........and neither will the Harrods Solids i.e. bear, postbox and crown, until about October! ? Also, have been told there will be sufficient to go around so no need to panic.......YET!

smile.gif

#36 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 03:57 PM

Hi Mimi,
So sorry to hear about the ballet slippers.......... sad.gif mad.gif
I would love the slippers and tutu. I'm really weary about ebay. Seems like the seller was kind enough to check the slippers over and save you some misery.
I know you will find the perfect pair of slippers.
KK biggrin.gif

#37 favoritegram

favoritegram

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 06:26 PM

Hi, we can have confidence now in the seller of the Tutu. I just got the following email from her in response to me smile.gif asking if it was damaged.
My apologies for not answering your e-mail sooner. I cannot believe that I did not catch this damage--I purchased it from e-bay a few years ago and it was described as perfect, I didn't check my book and YES the top hanger is missing.  I am going to remove it from auction and relist it as damaged or keep it.  I am very thankful that you caught my error.  I would never want someone to be as disappointed as I am right now with a damaged piece...Cheers,Sandy
Lainey

#38 Nicki169

Nicki169

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 07:08 PM

Lainey,
I'm very glad you heard back from the seller. I think that was a great note. And she/he is handling the situation correctly by ending the bidding.

As many times as I have looked at the pictures in the solids database and in Roselyn's book I didn't realize there was something missing from that particular pink tutu. Thanks to everyone who caught the demage and brought it to all of our attentions.

I hope you are able to find a pink tutu in perfect condition very soon. Good Luck with your hunt!

#39 Karin

Karin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 11:53 PM

I do feel sorry for Sandy the seller who had no idea the hanger was missing. I sure wouldn't have noticed that either unless someone (i.e. this great site) pointed it out. Also it was a very unhappy way in which she found it out, so thank you very much Lainey for sharing her really great letter explaining everything. It feels very comfortable to know that she is a serious and honest seller. I do love this kind of happy (well, maybe not so much for Sandy) endings to things!!!
Lainey, hope you find the perfect tutu!

Karin

#40 lmsw1

lmsw1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 02:56 AM

Did I report that mine arrived safely WITH the top hanger? I wouldn't have known to look for it. I learn something new every day on this site ! Thanks Lisa!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users