Photo

Strongwater Solids

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Please rate your favorite Jay Strongwater solid

Please rate your favorite Jay Strongwater solid

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:23 AM

Well, this is a no brainer- wub.gif I love them all wub.gif but if forced to choose mine is the lily bouquet even though I haven't seen it in person I just know that one will be favorite piece for all of the 2004 solids (followed by the boot)

It never fails to impress me on the very delicate intricate work of Jay Strongwater all of his work shows such craftsmanship and absolute love of his work. Thanks Jay for another fantastic year. wink.gif

#2 Charlotte

Charlotte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 10:52 AM

Lisa,

HOW CAN I VOTE ALL OF THEM?

Charlotte

#3 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 12:57 PM

Can't vote all of them this time because I think that vote would win by a landslide. I am just curious as to which ones everyone likes the best! wink.gif

#4 Maeuschen

Maeuschen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 04:19 PM

I have to wait to vote because there are 2 Strongwaters missing at the convention and we don't have the pictures yet.

Michaela

#5 Maeuschen

Maeuschen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 09:36 AM

Now we now how the Lily Bouquet looks like. Does someone have a picture from the kitty on the chair ?

Michaela

#6 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 02:10 PM

Michaela,

I don't know how it looks in person as it was missing from the Vegas convention. We just have the original drawings so far. sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users