45 replies to this topic

#31 mimi

mimi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 11:52 AM

]
Greetings to all you "Vegas Returnees" biggrin.gif I have enjoyed all the wonderful photos. They really made me feel as if I were there!! It sounds as if you had a great time. cool.gif cool.gif

Michelle, thank you for the wonderful pics. I have fallen in love with a couple of the Strongwaters. I am sure I will have to have these at some time.

Lisa .....I LOVE the shoe photo. I could not resist sending these quotes from "Born to Shop"

"You can never have too many friends OR pairs of shoes!"

This one is my favorite........

"I can deal with ANYTHING if I have the right shoes". laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif .........

And of course, my EL SOLIDS

Ann and Ken Great Displays as usual. Wish I had been with you!!

Love it......Love it wub.gif

Thanks for my "Computer Trip" to Vegas

Mimi

#32 Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 04:35 PM

Mimi,

I love the born to shop quotes you mentioned. Especially "I can deal with ANYTHING if I have the right shoes". biggrin.gif biggrin.gif It certainly works for me! wink.gif

Take care, Jeanette smile.gif

#33 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 07:54 PM

Mimi,

I am ashamed to say that the pair on my feet did not make it into the photo!!! LOL laugh.gif laugh.gif

#34 P.E.Parry

P.E.Parry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 09:40 PM

Hi Michele:
Saw you down on your knees taking those pictures. So impressed that they came out so great!! Almost like seeing the real thing. Thanks for sharing them!!

Enjoying the discussion about the rewards. Agree it's good to get something. Knew this group could figure out the way to get the mostest.

Stay cool.

Phyllis

#35 poodle

poodle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:33 PM

Thanks for the info on the rewards program. I will call the LV store tomorow and ask them to sign me up.

I am glad I do not have to buy any more solids at Nordstrom
(Annapolis, Maryland). The dingy sales lady that I tried to be loyal to, threw away the outer white boxes. Then she did it again a year later, even after I told her and her EL area supervisor how important the OWB is.

I will try to sign up for the voucher program at the NY store also, and buy my new solids from LV and NY stores.

You people are great! Thanks for the info, the web site, the convention!

Poodle

#36 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 11:29 PM

Hi Poodle -

Glad we could be of some help! Since you're in Maryland, the NY store would be closer and faster. 1-888-731-6024. Ask for Micky...the best! biggrin.gif (No...I don't work on commission...I just know who does the best job! laugh.gif ) I'm in Pennsylvania, and when I order a solid or a powder compact, it arrives within one (1) day. That's what I call excellent service. And you will always get the white outer box...they know what collector's expect, really. wink.gif

On the other hand, if you've worked with the Las Vegas store and feel comfortable with them, do call. (1-800-201-4792...all on the tip of my tongue!) Both stores are terrific. smile.gif

If I haven't said so before...Welcome!

#37 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 11:42 PM

Hi Phyllis!

Glad you made it back ok! My knee's are bruised, but it was worth it. Wasn't that class...seeing me on my knees in the Forum...bending in positions one should not be in. Am getting too old for this! laugh.gif The hardest were the Strongwater's through glass...very fuzzy. I think it was glass...darn orange juice. laugh.gif

Am still searching for all my photo's...they'll turn up eventually.

Again...glad you made it home safely! Even more happy we finally met! smile.gif

#38 Aussie Girl

Aussie Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 12:03 AM

Hi Everyone - well I finally feel I can contribute something - as even from way over here I have already received my $300 'True Rewards' - so it does work. A friend buys the E.L. solids for me in New York & carries them back to Australia. When I received the last 2 solids - the lighthouse & the Mississippi steamboat she said "they've given you one for nothing"! On looking at the docket (dated 2nd May)
I notice they have taken the $300 off the total & the reason is stated as True Rewards. I only buy one of each solid but I do buy every one so obviously (unknown to us both) I was eligible. So thank you Ann, Ken & Michelle for shining the light on my "freeby" for me as I had no idea.

Thanks everyone too for all the wonderful photos of the new solids. I love the Harrods, the J.S. solids & contrary to most I also just love all the J.L. solids, but feel the general distribution ones are not much (that might be a saving!) blink.gif

Karen

#39 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 06:14 AM

Hi Karen!

So glad you received your "True Rewards" gift! Isn't it fun! biggrin.gif Nice to know it stretches around the world! wub.gif Sort of like spreading joy, which is unusual in this day and age. sad.gif

ALSO nice to know someone besides me loves the Judith Leiber's! Her's are glitzy, but that's the Leiber style. And if you notice, each designer has his own style or art form. You can always tell a Strongwater from his Renaissance look; Leiber goes more for the modern, sparkly Modern look. Both are outstanding artists in their own right...guess it's just a matter of taste. Happily, I love a few of each so I have not restricted myself to just one style....am keeping an open mind here. laugh.gif Besides, I want that chicken beside the Barn...NOT in the Loft! laugh.gif

Have a beautiful day...thanks for another side of the coin! wink.gif

#40 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 07:31 PM

Hello Everyone,

I asked the LV store about the rewards program. Here is what I was told:

If you order for $ 1500.00 and give your voucher of $ 300.00 it only will count $ 1200.00 for the next period.
So you will have to order for $ 1800.00 in order to get the full voucher of $ 300.00 for the next period.

Brigitte

#41 TERRY

TERRY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 06:15 PM

Brigitte,

How long can you keep the voucher before using it??

Terry

#42 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 09:00 AM

Terry,

The EL vouchers must be used within 6 months of the date of issue. wink.gif

#43 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 05:30 PM

Hi Brigitte - thanks for bringing this topic back - I had completely missed it before!!

Well, the thought of Michele down on her knees . . . laugh.gif That's worth at least a chuckle if not a big belly laugh!! laugh.gif

Secondly, I'm so glad that Aussie Girl Karen got her rewards . . . . I would say that was from Micky in NY? I am pleased to say that I was also the recipient of her kindness - she emailed me to say that I had a certain amount of "true rewards" to put towards my next purchase and even emailed me a reminder just before the expiry date so I wouldn't miss out!! How cool is that?!!?

Micky deserves an award for OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

#44 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 06:36 PM

biggrin.gif I'll second that!

#45 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts