59 replies to this topic

#46 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 01:47 PM

Thank you !! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

We had an unforgetable time and learned so much about things viewed through anothers eyes.

And I promise not to tell anyone you bought plastic fruit. Will ship Mon. and hope customs has fun with this box. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ann

#47 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 02:44 PM

Hi Liliane & Hans,
I can tell by your post you had a glorious time here in the USA. I'm glad you are home safe and sound. And getting your laundry done. LOL biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif
KK biggrin.gif

#48 Liliane

Liliane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 05:27 PM

Ann - you are very welcome!!!
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Really - I would like to see, if they open the box, the face of the man on customs!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
By the way - Rebecca told me, that we have also a kind $ shop in Luzern! Here it is simple a SFr. shop, so even still more cheap laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Thanks a lot KK - yes we had that biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif
.... and I am very glad, we are with the mountain of laundry already nearly, nearly through laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Have a wonderful evening!!!

Liliane

#49 loveperfume

loveperfume

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 06:59 PM

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time in Vegas. Hopefully I'll get to go next year. Was wondering if EL would consider using some of their old fragrances. Did anyone get to ask this question? Thanks for any replies.

#50 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 02:00 AM

Hi Pat,

Your question is on the list I gave him and I have been promised ( witnessed by a room full of people) a phone call to address all the questions but I am not sitting by the phone holding my breath.

Ann

#51 Ar

Ar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 12:35 PM

Did anyone see the 1999 Carousel for sale in Las Vegas? I am wondering about the going price of it.
Thanks,
Ar

#52 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 02:30 PM

I heard there was a Carousel going for $1200 but cannot confirm.

#53 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 03:48 PM

Yes, I will confirm the $1200, there was also another one with the price around $900 (I think) wink.gif

#54 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 04:08 PM

WOW! ohmy.gif Are you talking about a special carousel or the original one.
Every cosmetic company store has them for $350.00. I saw them in May at Carlsbad & Cabozon.
KK biggrin.gif

#55 cka

cka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 06:01 PM

Did any of you get to the company store while in Las Vegas? I understand this is a fairly new outlet mall. My kids were there the week after convention and I was surprised at the numbers of solids they had. Thank goodness for cell phones. They call while they are in the store and let me know what is available and I just give them my order.

They said the clerks were friendly, and very accommodating.

cka

#56 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 06:17 PM

PLEASE WOULD YOU TELL ME WHERE ABOUTS THE COMPANY STORE IS IN LAS VEGAS, I CAN THEN VISIT WHEN I GO OUT IN OCTOBER.

THANK YOU...REGARDS MARGARET..... smile.gif smile.gif

#57 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 08:09 PM

Margaret,

Here is the address for the CCS for Nevada:

*Cosmetics Company Fashion Outlet of Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV wink.gif

#58 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 02:34 PM

MANY THANKS LISA,

IT COULD BE WORTH A LOOK WHEN I GO OUT.

REGARDS.....MARGARET..... smile.gif

#59 cka

cka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 12:54 PM

Margaret (Vegas Lady)

You had inquired about the Las Vegas company stores. I don't have street addresses, but the new mall is called the Premium mall. It is very close to Fremont Street in the older part of Vegas. According to my family, the clerks were very helpful and they had some neat solids at the time i.e. Circus Tent, etc.

There is no street address associated with the company store listed on this site. A few years back when family was in Las Vegas, they were directed to a mall about one hour out of Vegas (close to the California border). They also had good luck there, but that's been a while.

And, there is the Lauder shop in Caesars.

Hope this helps.

Happy hunting!

Carolyn

#60 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 02:19 PM

HI CAROLYN.....

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR HELP smile.gif I KNOW THE FREMONT STREET AREA VERY WELL, THEY ARE EXPANDING DOWN TOWN VERY QUICKLY, I MUST CHECK OUT ANY NEW SHOPPING MALL laugh.gif laugh.gif

REGARDS......MARGARET......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users