• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16 Lyndell

Lyndell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 September 2002 - 07:11 PM

Thanks Brigitte and Lisa for the picture of the Imperial Princess and its original price. Brigitte's site is very helpful too. Solids have certainly changed over the years. Makes you wonder what the future will hold for their design and price!

#17 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 23 October 2002 - 06:55 PM

Would love to know how much in [Smile] U.S.Dlrs the lucky hand will be and how would I be able to purchase and receive here in the U.K. That is if it is in my budget.

Thanks.

#18 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 23 October 2002 - 08:03 PM

Hi Jacqueline,

nothing easier than that!! Just call

001 516 869 9100 and ask for Micky. She's very nice and she will send them to you. Yes, the E.L. store is able to send solids abroad!!!!! Tell her that I recommended her to you.

Her private e-mail address is

mickysinai@aol.com

Good luck

Brigitte

#19 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 23 October 2002 - 08:05 PM

sorry, I forgot to mention it is $ 250.00

#20 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 23 October 2002 - 10:05 PM

Hi Brigitte,
Is this contact at the Las Vegas store or elsewhere? Would it be ok for me to contact them also as I'm not having much luck elsewhere.
Fee [Frown]

#21 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 24 October 2002 - 03:56 AM

Brigitte,

Thanks for your help. Would love to see this one before purchasing. Is it quite small? Cannot really see from the photograph.

I noticed one member referring to a magazine or pamphlet which she had received listing all the solids available for this year. Without scanning all the messages again, wonder if you know about this?

Best wishes, and hoping your day is as sunny as ours! [Smile] [Smile]

#22 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 24 October 2002 - 10:03 AM

Jacqueline,

There is a drawing of the winning hand under "my collection"- there is a link at the top of the page for new solids. You will see it there.
The solid itself wasn't that small. I liked it very much. [Big Grin]

[ October 24, 2002, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: Lisa ]

#23 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 24 October 2002 - 12:40 PM

Hi Fee,

it's the Est»e Lauder store in New York and I'm sure they will send you everything you want just ask for Micky she really is a very nice person and does her best to content you.

Hope this helps. Have a great day

Brigitte [Roll Eyes]

#24 pancho

pancho

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 October 2002 - 02:24 PM

Hi, I did see the card hand in person and think it is quite small....too much $$$ for what I think is a very unimaginative design. Estee Lauder put out a compact a few years ago with a card hand and it is almost the same! I will however get the showgirl, I think she is well worth the $$....because I have the roulette wheel and slot machine I think she'd look great displayed with them. Take care...

#25 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 24 October 2002 - 11:32 PM

Thanks Brigitte I will give her a ring. [Big Grin] Just saw the first Lucky hand appear on eBay so someone has got in quick. I thought the retail price was going to be $250 but the one on eBay seemed a bit too good to be true so I checked with the Vegas store and was told they are going to be $175 ! Which is good news! The price on the flyer for these solids was $250 on Lisa's picture does this happen often? (not that I'm complaining) [Razz] Looks like a really nice one too! [Big Grin]

#26 Colette

Colette

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 04:01 AM

Has anyone received their Las Vegas showgirl?
I would love to see a "real" picture. [Roll Eyes]

#27 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 02 November 2002 - 12:20 AM

Colette,

The showgirl solid as of yet doesn't have a release date, Vegas is saying maybe in February. [Wink]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users