• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 14 September 2002 - 06:00 PM

[Confused] But why would you go to all that trouble to make the Enchanted Fairy look "not too terrible?" If I spend $125 on something, I want it to look TERRIFIC! Or, I'd save the money for a different solid.

Just a random thought.... [Eek!]

#17 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 14 September 2002 - 07:57 PM

Sorry.
I was just trying little humor on a disappointing solid.
Some folks may not be able to return their fairy, so was trying to look at the bright side.

Ann

#18 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 14 September 2002 - 11:06 PM

Ann & Ken,

Wonderful job!!! I just love it, I think it looks fantastic [Smile]

user posted image user posted image

#19 2Sweet

2Sweet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 September 2002 - 07:36 AM

OH MY GOSH!!! That looks so beautiful displayed like that! Thumbs up! [Big Grin]

#20 mostlyminis

mostlyminis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 16 September 2002 - 07:50 PM

My fairy solid arrived today, and I have to admit she also left today, I was not enchanted. However, I am still laughing at solidsrme's comments, so at least she put me in a good mood and I wasn't whining too much about how I don't like the fairy. I keep laughing at the thought of the bowling fairy with the poodle face, which helps when I realize I'll be paying the extravagant postage, regardless.

#21 mostlyminis

mostlyminis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 16 September 2002 - 07:51 PM

Forgot to add - that is a very beautiful display with the fairys and the birdbath, very imaginative.

#22 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 28 October 2002 - 07:19 PM

I have been looking at fairies today! Nothing like the one in Ann and Ken's picture though! It was not very inspiring and the base was not covered in diamante! Also looked at the red cherry and the rodeo horse with rider. Like the red cherry!

I have asked one of the stores to reserve an Octopus for me. Will check it out and if it is O.K. may purchase. [Smile]

Visited a few stores today as I was in another area, and it was all much of a muchness with their stock i.e. sandcastles, apples, spanish dancer, fairy, etc.

Have still not been able to find out whether we will be having the Lucky Hand and the Showgirl here but........am expecting to hear from someone with more news soon and........will keep you posted.

Meanwhile, thanks Brigitte for your contact. She has replied and I will be following up in the next couple of days!

J.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users