• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#46 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 06:11 PM

When are you getting there ? We will be on the look out. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Ann

#47 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 10:48 PM

Hopefully, Thursday. We've booked flights for both Thursday and Friday...our "housesitter" isn't sure which day he can get here. Maybe I'll fly in twice for fun! laugh.gif

Again, look for the denim hat with the large flower...I'll be with the tall guy with the red face from carrying too much luggage. Hey, I need at least 8 pairs of shoes for 4 days, right? He just doesn't get it. dry.gif

This is going to be fun...and very different. I just have a good feeling! laugh.gif laugh.gif

#48 Solidcrazy

Solidcrazy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 08:56 PM

Gee I love this site! Pictures of the new solids! Now I will show my novice! What are the Leiber solids ? Which store gets them? I have info on the Strongwater! But the others were news to me tonight! Does anyone know what the regular stores are getting? Thanks, Donna

#49 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 09:53 PM

Donna,

First let me say Welcome to the site! wink.gif

The Leiber solids are exclusives to Nieman Marcus this year as the Strongwater's are exclusives to Saks. Nordstoms will get the blue boots and Harrods will have the letter box, crown and teddy

The other stores are getting a horseshoe, clover, cameo necklace and I think something else- it has slipped my mind, will get back to you on that one! blink.gif

#50 Ar

Ar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 12:24 PM

Can anyone post a photo (not sketch) of the cat on the chair? Will this be at Saks? Ar

#51 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 03:46 PM

Ar,

Sorry, but the actual solid was missing from the convention so for now all we have is the sketch. sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users