• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 06 May 2004 - 05:56 PM

Saw the "Strawberry" at Neiman's and it's a beauty. YES...great piece for a solid!

I do believe the price is a little higher than what I remember....but I could be wrong. It IS a large Strongwater "box." Anyone know the retail price on this one?

Oh well...I'm holding out for the Trellis Frame...incredible.

#32 Denise

Denise

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 06 May 2004 - 06:03 PM

Michaela, the Strawberry is really beautiful! Thanks for the link. I also like the Jay Strongwater Box it comes in.... smile.gif smile.gif

#33 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 06 May 2004 - 07:46 PM

It is beautiful Michaela. Could not agree with you more!!

smile.gif smile.gif

#34 perfumememory

perfumememory

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 06 May 2004 - 10:33 PM

WOW, this is so pretty. Should have done it for solid perfume. thanks for the pic.

#35 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 07 May 2004 - 04:42 PM

Liliane - How's she doing? Behaving? Certainly hope so...

Michele--The dusting fairy is doing a great job in Switzerland and needs a vacation so Liliane is bringing her to Baton Rouge and then on to Vegas. If you come to Vegas you can pick her up there. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
OR if you don't need her maybe she can come back home with me. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Ann

#36 Liliane

Liliane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 07 May 2004 - 05:21 PM

Yes Michele - the dusting fairy is doing a vey great job in Switzerland!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Oh no Ann tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif if Michele does not come to Vegas to pick her up, I'll take here again with me back home to Switzerland laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Have all a wonderful Weekend!
Greetings from Switzerland,

Fairy & Liliane

#37 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 07 May 2004 - 05:24 PM

Phooey!!! I was counting on her help but now Ken will have to dust. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Guess you are right--- I will not need her AFTER you leave only before you get here. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ann

#38 Liliane

Liliane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 07 May 2004 - 05:35 PM

.....but Ann - I am not worried about the dust, only if you can make a cup of coffee for us rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Liliane

#39 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 07 May 2004 - 05:36 PM

Oh no , another thing Ken will have to learn to do. laugh.gif laugh.gif

He can handle it after he finishes dusting. tongue.gif tongue.gif

Ann

#40 Liliane

Liliane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 07 May 2004 - 05:43 PM

Poor, poor Ken - better we dont get to Baton Rouge then sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Liliane

#41 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 07 May 2004 - 05:43 PM

Pick one.
huh.gif ohmy.gif wink.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif rolleyes.gif dry.gif smile.gif mad.gif sad.gif unsure.gif blink.gif ph34r.gif

Ann

#42 Liliane

Liliane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 07 May 2004 - 05:46 PM

rolleyes.gif

#43 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 09:29 AM

Ann & Liliane -

So glad to hear my Dust Fairy is behaving and also having a good time. Plus she's really getting ready to travel from what I'm reading! She should be fine in a plane...she hovers well. You don't even need to purchase a seat for her. smile.gif

Unfortunately, I will be bringing her home with us from Las Vegas as I do miss her terribly. This morning I tripped over a "dust bunny" if that's any indication of how badly I need her. Overturned my ankle, it was so big! laugh.gif

At the same time, I'll be able to meet you all so am really looking forward to the trip. Well, actually I'm only looking forward to a safe landing. unsure.gif

Have a beautiful weekend...must go shopping as I have absolutely NOTHING to wear! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Michele

#44 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 10:31 AM

Safe landing??????I am just worried about getting on the plane!!!!

Have you ever tried to explain to the security guys why you have all these METAL
things in your carry on bag ???? Going to Vegas for a compact convention - SURE.

And they have to unwrap everyone of the little darlings and then another explanation . These are perfume -- Sure.

Makes a mighty interesting trip. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ann

#45 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 06:02 PM

There is no way I can fit anything into my carry-on bag except for "carry-on's," if you know what I mean. Assuming the airline is going to lose my luggage, and I always assume that, I put more in my "carry-on" than in my suitcase. blink.gif Did I mention my blow-dryer is almost as large as our leaf-blower? Takes up lots of space in that carry-on! biggrin.gif

Would it be possible for you to Fed-Ex your solids to the hotel or wherever you're going to stay? That way, just in case we're on the same plane, it won't go down due to too much weight brought on by powder compacts and solids! tongue.gif laugh.gif

Flying comercial is not my favorite way to travel, but there's not much choice this time. Between not being allowed to "lock" our suitcases ("we'll just use a bolt-cutter on the locks, ma'am") and having to take off our shoes in the terminal, and possibly other items of clothing, it's all very annoying. (Bring a little hand towel along...when they ask/tell you to remove your shoes, just toss that towel on the ground and stand on it. God knows how many thousands of people have stood on the exact same spot...we're talking serious bacteria here! sad.gif ) And having them go through and open up my solids is not acceptable. So, if I take any out, they'll be Fed-Ex'd!

That brings us right back to the "safe landing" part. It's always a concern...I'll just have an extra drink or 4 to get past it. blink.gif blink.gif

Later...must start packing...

Oh...you'll recognize me...I'll be wearing a blue denim hat with a large red (maybe yellow) flower on it! Everyone should wear something silly, just for fun. smile.gif

Michele

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users