• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#16 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 04:19 PM

Forgot to put the Cameo necklace is a triangle shape.

Ann

#17 loveperfume

loveperfume

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 04:38 PM

Can't wait to see some pictures. Ann is there a price on the sphere containing Beyond Paradise?

#18 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 05:58 PM

Hi Pat,

That is the only one I don't have a price for .

It is a necklace on the famous black cord ( my pictures are in black& white so I could be wrong) and it is on a stand like the Intuition Teardrop( see database).

Don't know what color the stones are but the whole sphere ( ball) is covered.

Ann

#19 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 06:06 PM

Really stupid question...

Is the "Sphere" by Conte, Leiber or Strongwater? If it's Leiber, they better send a BOX of "extra" crystals!

#20 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 06:45 PM

Hey Michele!! So you DID glean some info from Jay!!

SO glad to hear and SO glad you are able to share it here without exploding or imploding. biggrin.gif

VERY proud that you could 'blurt it out'. smile.gif

Big pats on the back from me!! Nice to know that it IS worthwhile going to see him . . . . and he CAN talk and show pictures . . .

Now why didn't you just say that before? dry.gif

Sheesh!!

#21 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 09:52 PM

Why? Because I promised Jay I would keep it under wraps for a while. Believe me, Sandra, it was almost physically painful for me to keep quiet, but a promise is a promise.

And if you get a chance to see him, do go. Want him to open up? Just say two words: Rhode Island.

Hope you understand why I did what I did (or didn't do)....

Michele

#22 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 10:01 PM

Ann -

Am seriously going to wait until others see what happens to the Leiber solids. Her work is beautiful...until you touch it. And the stones I've seen on her evening bags and corresponding pill boxes are just not cut like Estee Lauder's or Strongwater's. sad.gif

As far as "molting" goes, I do believe a Chameleon Solid is in order. That way, it can molt and still look ok. laugh.gif

Hope they "unveil" the Barn and Wheelbarrow (ooops...Flower Cart) this weekend...get it over with!

'nite to all!
Michele

#23 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 10:09 PM

Jeanette - If you could get a copy of the solid pictures and scan them, that would be wonderful. And if you have to rip it out of someone's hands, hey, go for it! laugh.gif Just don't damage the pix! ohmy.gif

Have a wonderful time....wish I was going. sad.gif

Michele

#24 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 10:55 PM

Thanks Ann & Ken,
They sound ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I want ALL of them! But, I would also like to eat and take a vacation this summer ohmy.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif cool.gif
KK biggrin.gif

#25 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 03:43 AM

No probs, Michele. Sorry for your pain!! Glad it was unveiled. huh.gif

#26 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 04:10 AM

If any of you get a whisper of Jay Strongwater's visit to U.K. before we do over here, PLEASE let us know!

No good hearing after the event!

rolleyes.gif

Looking forward to seeing the pictures of the new solids! Sorry but I am not into Pigs and Barns..........curious how they look though!

smile.gif

Michele, glad to see you are catching up on everything. Looking forward to the unveiling ph34r.gif

#27 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 08:09 AM

KK - WHY SHOULD YOU BE THE ONE THAT CAN AFFORD FOOD? I HAVEN'T EATEN IN YEARS!

VACATION?? WHAT'S THAT???

HEY, YOU HAVE TO MAKE SACRIFICES... laugh.gif laugh.gif

#28 perfumememory

perfumememory

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 03:26 AM

sad.gif Looks like they only made the animals and flowers this year.
Any Idea if they are making solids on Place of Interest ( To follow with Taj Mahal, Sphinx and Statue of Liberty) or the Circus Series (is the Roller Coaster the last one ).

#29 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 07:17 AM

Hi Everyone

I've got a day off work today smile.gif smile.gif I made myself a promise that I would get up early, get my housework done ( I don't get dust fairies, I get grandchildren elves )
and catch up on the posts.

Many thanks for the pictures of the Red Barn, WHAT WOULD WE BRITS DO WITHOUT YOU.

WELL I'M JUST SO DISAPPOINTED sad.gif sad.gif The Red Barn looks sweet, but the cow looks as if its been stuck on the barn door as a afterthought, just not for me!!!!!
As for the rest..... Animals and Birds have been done far too much, no matter who is designing them, again not for me!!!!! The Sphere Ball may be nice I will wait and see.

I would like to see that lipstick that was mentioned, and a nice pair of blingy crystal lips to go with it NOW THAT WOULD BE SOME DUO, E.L. please take notice.

This year I'm going to try and get some of the older solids, and buy some of the new powder compacts. The Fantasy of light, Pink Prismatic Flower, China Blue Love
Knot all look so good.

MAGGIE.......I WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and hope you got that flower compact you were after.

MICHELE......I loved your story but whats a "peep"

My Regards to you all.....MARGARET.......

#30 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 07:31 AM

Hi Margaret -

A "peep" is nothing more than a baby chicken...tiny, with fluffy, downlike feathers or fluff. Really, really precious. If you were 5 years old, would you want them to be raised for eggs, and then for someone's dinner? Setting them free seemed to be the only option...at the time. Bad idea! blink.gif

Love the idea of a "Grandchild elf!" Messy, aren't they? But worth it. smile.gif

Have a great day trying to houseclean! laugh.gif Not gonna' happen! tongue.gif

Michele

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users